Clone Zone Unicorns Milk Flavour Shot

£5.49£24.99

Unicorns Milk, the all time classic! Loved by millions! Featuring the unique creamy strawberry milkshake taste, enhanced with cheesecake and cracker confectionery tones. Giving Unicorns Milk its moreish and distinctive flavour. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’ve got to give it a go!

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Introducing the very popular Unicorn Milk Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to cutwoodspy!) Available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Unicorns Milk flavour shot is supplied filled at 18% of the bottle volume, the remaining 82% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

Tastes good after 14 days. More if you can keep your hands off it!

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Unicorns Milk Flavour Shot”