Clone Zone Twister Lolly Flavour Shot


Ice cream van has arrived and we are struggling to decide on a choice!? The twister Ice Lolly is always a safe bet! Featuring that distinct tangy lemon and lime green spiral coupled with the creamy cream spiral and the delicious strawberry centre.. Sounds YUM!! You may find this a hard one to put down!

SKU: N/A Category:


The Twister Lolly Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to Saranna Holland!) is Available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Twister Lolly flavour shot is supplied filled at 15.3% of the bottle volume, the remaining 84.7% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

This one requires a good 14 days steep.

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Twister Lolly Flavour Shot”