Clone Zone Pink Lemonade Flavour Shot


Elements of, you may be pleased to know.. We have a bob on clone of Pink Lemonade. A refreshing summer tipple of juiced strawberry, tangerine, lime and hints of vanilla all mixed within this delicious lemonade cocktail vape. Has all the ingredients for an ADV!

SKU: N/A Category:


Here we present the world famous Pink Lemonade Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to micah!) Available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Pink Lemonade flavour shot is supplied filled at 13.5% of the bottle volume, the remaining 86.5% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

This one requires a good 14 days steep.

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Pink Lemonade Flavour Shot”