Clone Zone Muffin Man Flavour Shot

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

£5.49£24.99

Calling all Muffin Makers! Have we got a Flavour Shot for you.. Muffin Man features the savoury goodness of a freshly baked tart, smothered with sliced apples, sprinkled with cinnamon and an iced glaze to top it off. A very distinct flavour, a winner for dessert and pudding lovers.

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

The fabulous Muffin Man Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to joey350z!) is Available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Muffin Man flavour shot is supplied filled at 11.0% of the bottle volume, the remaining 89.0% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

This one requires a good 14 days steep.

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml

1 review for Clone Zone Muffin Man Flavour Shot

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Climpo (verified owner)

    As close as I have ever had to the original muffin man. Mixed it a good shake and dripped on dual clapton and already bang on. I’m going try to let steep but think I will have to buy another bottle for that. If you are a muffin man buy don’t hesitate buy a bottle

    Rating: 5.0/5. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
Add a review