Clone Zone Lemon Tart Flavour Shot

£5.49£24.99

Lemon Tart is an irresistible clone of the widely popular Dinner “Matron” Lemon Tart E-Liquid. Features the mouthwatering taste of a buttery tart base with the tanginess of citrusy lemon, smothered in custard and Bavarian cream. Seriously!! once you try it, you’ll be glad you found us!

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Lemon Tart clone (Recipe credits go to dazcole!) is available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Lemon tart flavour shot is supplied filled at 14.6% of the bottle volume, the remaining 85.4% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

MUST be steeped for a minimum of 14 day.. Then just keeps getting better and better!

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Lemon Tart Flavour Shot”