Clone Zone Kanzi Flavour Shot

£5.49£24.99

This packs a real fruity punch! Featuring a super-fruity concoction of strawberry, watermelon and tangy kiwi with sweetener for added brightness. If you love fruit!? Then KANZI could be your new ADV. Give it a try!

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Introducing the popular Kanzi Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to yetisuncle!) Available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Kanzi flavour shot is supplied filled at 18% of the bottle volume, the remaining 82% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

Tastes good after 3 days. Tastes amazing after 7 days, if you can wait that long!

 

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Kanzi Flavour Shot”