Clone Zone Aftermath Flavour Shot


WOW! The Aftermath is a truly BANGING flavour! Tastes of fresh doughnuts sandwiched with vanilla bean ice cream topped with a generous serving of juicy blueberries. Its a winner and definitely an ADV!

SKU: N/A Category:


The Aftermath cloned Flavour Shot (Recipe credits go to dunkndrip!) is available in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml bottle sizes. Flavour Shots comprises of ONLY the flavour ingredients. Flavour Shots cannot be vaped upon purchase. The Base Mix which comprises of VG, PG and Nicotine must be added prior to vaping. The Aftermath flavour shot is supplied filled at 15.5% of the bottle volume, the remaining 84.5% is awaiting the base mix.

Recipe Details

Steep Time

Requires at least a 7 day steep due to glazed doughnut and ice cream. Well worth the wait!

Additional information

Bottle Size

100ml, 500ml, 1000ml


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Clone Zone Aftermath Flavour Shot”